Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Time!!!!

I love Halloween, this time of year is by far my favorite. I was a little jealous that both my brother and sister had awesome Halloween themed blogs so I had to make one for myself. I still haven't decided what I will be for Halloween this year... any ideas? I was thinking I could dress up like a guy who you see in a police sketch complete with the gross mustache, members only jacket, big glasses, and greasy parted hair. I also thought I could transform myself into Team Edward and Jacob. I would split myself down the middle, one side being Edward and the other being Jacob... sort of a Twilight Two Face!
I'm excited for tomorrow because me and a big group of my friends are going up to The Haunted Mill and Dr. Slaughters House of Horrors. That should be a great time. I have never been to Dr. Slaughters but The Haunted Mill is very fun.
I've also been watching a lot of scary movies to get in the mood for Halloween. There are some good ones out there. So far the best ones I've watched this season have been:
Trick r Treat
Jacobs Ladder
The Ring
Thankskilling (this movie really sucks... but I've always liked B-Movie Horror flicks)
Paranormal Activity
Session 9
The Dark
Troll 2

Those are just a few. What is your favorite scary movie? Or do you have a particular movie you watch every year on Halloween?
Anyways I thought I'd just share with everyone some of the reasons I love Halloween.

9 comments:

  1. love it! I love your background- creepy. I think our whole family (except maybe Des) is way too in to Halloween. Bart and I were talking last night how we need to rent a scary movie- maybe Saturday night.The last scary movie I watched was that Orphanage show and then I couldn't get it out of my head!I'm going to add you on my blog so it shows me when u do a new entry. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, little man. I can't decide what I want to be for Halloween either. My main tradition for this time of year is to play straight through a scary game. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pumpkin picture- very artistic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colt you should play through the original Condemned if they have it on PS3. Thats a creepy game. And of course any of the Silent Hill Games!
    Lisa thanks. What scary movie are you gonna watch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah our Family is definitely way into Halloween, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you finding these scary backgrounds? I told Bart to get on and look and it was the orange one earlier. I was trying to describe the mental patient one to him. high fivvve...
    what is Jacob's ladder? I want scary but I can't handle what you and Colt can..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacobs Ladder has Tim Robbins in it, it shows him in Vietnam and then when he comes home he starts seeing demons. Its a pretty freaky movie. Trick r Treat is a pretty creepy movie about Halloween Traditions but there is a little bit of sexuality in it. Which obviously is a plus! Session 9 is a freaky one about a hazmat crew cleaning out an old rundown mental institution. Oh and I found these backgrounds on google!

    ReplyDelete
  8. be the arrested guy, that sounds hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chester the molester is definately out!! I like the Twilight idea- very original and you could get the girls with it. A consequence might be that you have to watch an upcoming Twilight movie if a relationship were to flourish....
    So I wanted to see the Strangers with Liv Tyler and I recorded it last year and then deleted it becuz I chickened out. But this morning I set it to record and we'll have it for this weekend. I also set The Happening not that it's really scary but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete