Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Costumes Over The Last Two Years






So I thought it would be a good idea to put pictures of the last few Halloween Costumes I've had! Unfortunately I only found three of my costumes, plus I didn't dress up on my mission so there weren't any from my mission. I wish I could find the picture of my costume the year I got home from my mission. I think I dressed up like a detective from the 70's if I remember right. I had a mullet, a mustache, a turquoise shirt, and gray blazer with the sleeves rolled up. It was pretty cool!

I realize that the last two years I did Batman Villains! I did the Joker make up by myself and I think it turned out pretty excellent. When I was Two Face Angel Palmer did my make up and I also think it turned out amazing. I won the Best Costume award two years in a row at the Institute Halloween Party. When I was the Joker I won a king size Mr. Good Bar and when I was Two Face I won a free institute lunch ticket. So the awards weren't that great but at least I have a claim to fame right? The year I dressed up as The Joker I also had another costume I wore on Halloween at work because I thought I would probably scare people away from buying phones dressed up as the Joker, so I dressed up as "White Trash!" Luckily too I already owned multiple wolf shirts to complete the costume. Hahaha! I might have offended some of the white trash at the mall though. I still haven't decided what to do this year, i won't be doing a Batman villain again though. But anyway enjoy!

Which one do you think turned out the best?

P.S. I remembered that I had an old photo in one of my photo albums at home of one my Halloween costumes before my mission! I think it was from 2004... I went as someone who had been shot in the face. The entry wound was on my left cheek and the exit wound was on my right cheek and neck! It was pretty sweet, I went to our Ward Party though and scared a lot of the kids there unfortunately though.

7 comments:

  1. Both villains are so good- I can't pick a favorite. i can't believe your makeup jobs- crazy. Can't wait to see this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wolf Shirt is Awesome...You should be someone from Austin Powers or something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go as the ultimate Batman villain this year...and that villain is...Firefly! Wait, what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha nice Colt! Firefly is lame and you know it, Thanks Lisa. I've decided on what I'm going to go as for Halloween today! It's going to be awesome. I agree Livi Two Face ended up pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top picture shouldn't count as a costume since it just looks like you always did while we were growing up. You know, after one of our epic sword fights (or hay bale, string cutting mishaps). Anyway, I remember that costume and the fake skin...nice! I also, have decided what I will be for Halloween. So run and tell dat, homeboy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Colt that's true. In that top picture I like I would after play time with you! hahaha... oh and also I like the Bed Intruder reference. Always funny!

    ReplyDelete