Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FREAKY VIDEO AND BATMAN THREE NEWS



For todays post I thought I would share a video my brother sent to me in an email today. Yesterday while I was looking for costume ideas for Halloween I found an extremely creepy picture of a man covered in a ton of creepy looking dolls. I sent it to my brother because we like to share freaky pictures, videos, and stories with each other. After he saw it he said it reminded him of this video from you tube he had seen and sent the link to me. Anyways the video is really freaky and it scared the crap out of me! It's pretty frightening... Hopefully you enjoy it! The only part I didn't like was the face at the end... but I don't want to spoil anything. Tell me what you think below.
Also I have to talk about the latest Batman news even if it is not related to Halloween... because anyone who knows me knows that I love Batman! Today it the official title for Christopher Nolan's third Batman movie was announced. It has been titled "THE DARK KNIGHT RISES", which I think is a great title because at the end of the last movie it left off with Batman being chased by the police thinking he was responsible for five murders that had been committed by Harvey Dent aka "Two Face". So the third film I'm guessing is based around how Batman has to redeem himself or in a sense "rise" again after the events of THE DARK KNIGHT.

The third movies premise and plot has been very hush hush. So far all that has been announced is that Christopher Nolan is not going to have Mr. Freeze (which he doesn't need to have anyway since the character was already magnificently portrayed by Arnold the Governator! I hope you caught the sarcasm there...) or The Riddler (which personally I was excited to see a darker version of The Riddler done by Nolan!) as the third movies villains. Also Nolan announced that The Joker would not be a character in the third movie, which I am happy about because no one should be cast in the late Heath Ledger's place, he was amazing as The Joker and in my opinion no one (at least in this decade) should attempt to do the role better.

Also Tom Hardy who played the role of The Forger (or the guy who pretended to be Tom Beringer) in Inception has been announced as a member of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES cast although they haven't announced what character he is going to be playing. Also Christopher Nolan and his wife have been interviewing women for an unknown female role in the third Batman film. My guess is that it is for Selina Kyle (Catwoman). I don't think it will be Harley Quinn, because I don't know how they would tell her story without having The Joker in the movie. Harley Quinn in the Batman Universe is a doctor at Arkham Asylum who falls in love with the Joker and later on because a main villain, though normally anytime her character comes into the comics she is accompanied by the Joker too.

Anyways I thought you all might like to know about the third Batman film and I hope you are excited for it. It is going to be amazing! THE DARK KNIGHT RISES is scheduled to be in theaters the summer of 2012!

Who do you think the villain or villains should be for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! when is it coming out do you know? I'm assuming my boyfriend Christian is still Batman right? can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should write propaganda for Batman... it would sell more movie tickets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa it is scheduled for July 12th 2012. Thanks Angel! That would be a fun job I think.. anything to do with Batman would be a fun job I think!

    ReplyDelete